Discover Where Opportunities Exist
Game Day Activations
Businesses interested in game day events, activities, or volunteering.
Businesses interested in learning about athletes interested in opportunities.
Student-athletes interesting in learning in NIL opportunities.
We are collecting information for the purpose of connecting businesses with opportunities to connect with student-athletes or to engage the community on game day. We do not negotiate NIL deals, we simply introduce interested parties. Nor do we seek, collect or distribute cash to student-athletes. Providing information allows us to build a large community of businesses, individuals, and student-athletes with a common goals.
Activate Sports Management is growing! We are looking for passionate students who are ready to apply their skills to the world of Name, Image and Likeness (NIL).
You will get to work with a quickly emerging business in the NIL space to gain valuable experience in the world of college athletics. We want your passion & talent to shine in order to grow your own personal brand!
- This is an unpaid internship totaling 10 hours a week.
- Sept. 1 – Dec. 1
- Remote + Local opportunities
Help Activate Sports Management step up their social media game.
- Creating and posting content for our social media accounts
- Student-athlete content creation
- Elevate our online footprint
- Graphic Design Proficiency (Photoshop Preferred)
- Proficiency in ALL social media applications
- Understands engagement, metrics & algorithm
Business Development Intern
Lead the way in developing NIL business relationships.
- Fostering business relationships for partnership
- Grassroots Activism
- Attend Activate Sports Management events
- Assist Student-Athletes in business deals
Legislative Affairs Intern
Engage in NIL related government and legislative affairs.
- Outreach to state and federal elected officials
- Assist in crafting and hosting educational sessions
- Review and prepare legislation related to NIL
- Senior or graduate student
- Demonstrated knowledge of AZ elected officials
- Proficient in reading and editing legislation
Have Questions? Connect Here.
Help The ASU Community By Activating Today!
Your resource to get involved in the ASU Community.